Losing weight is hard. You know this.
And this isn’t your first rodeo. In fact, you’re probably really tired of trying to lose weight, only to watch it all come back on again.
It’s not just a squiggly line on your My Fitness Pal weight tracker. It’s an emotional roller coaster that leaves you feeling like a failure, like it’s your fault this isn’t working.
Oh honey. Can we just start from this place instead? You are beautiful. You are kind. You have wisdom in your hands, in your toes, and in your heart. And it’s not your fault, you are not a failure.
But you have been failed.
I know because I felt like a failure, too. Until I discovered the answer.
The truth is, you’ve been failed by doctors, weight loss plans, even the government (that food pyramid is a scam – there isn’t a single scientific study to back it up). We’ve been told for nearly 50 years that the way to lose weight is to “Eat less, move more!” or “Don’t eat fat!” or “Don’t eat carbs!”
Have you tried it? Yep, me too. Did it work? For a little while. Until it didn’t. (Spoiler alert: It was never going to work.)
Let me take advantage of my psychic abilities here and tell you a few things I know are true for you:
- You’ve tried ALL the diets, even the ridiculous sounding ones. You faithfully stick to the plan, lose some weight, and then gain it back and more, sometimes even while you’re still on the diet.
- You’ve hired a personal trainer, a nutritionist, or a health coach, but even that “one-on-one personal attention” didn’t do the trick.
- You’ve talked to your doctor, only to be told that you must not be trying hard enough and that you should eat less and exercise more. In fact, it seems like every time you go to your doctor with any complaint, they always seem to blame it on your weight.
- You’ve resigned yourself to feeling awful in your body, avoiding mirrors, and living in yoga pants.
- You want nothing more than to lose this weight and feel good in your body. It’s not for lack of trying, and you’ve been on the craziest diets ever, but NOTHING seems to work.
You know there must be something more going on here. You know it’s not that you haven’t tried hard enough. You just want to find something that WORKS so you can finally be in a body you can trust, a body that maintains its ideal weight, and find and end to the mental chatter and mind space currently taken up by how you look, what you eat and the number on the scale.
I’ll make a few things clear from the start – this isn’t your average weight loss accountability coaching. And I’m not your typical weight loss coach:
- I make my living as a medical intuitive and psychic, and I have seen how effective energy healing can be at dealing with difficult-to-diagnose problems, like chronic illnesses, epigenetic issues and hormonal and microbiome imbalances. I use my medical intuition and energy healing as part of my weight loss coaching practice, because it offers more than emotional support – it offers genuine, whole-body healing and insights into why your body is really holding on to weight.
- I have a Master’s of Science degree in Occupational Therapy and am NBCOT Board Certified. I have a solid medical background in anatomy, physiology, neurology, genetics, biochemistry, psychology and human development. I’m probably the most down-to-earth, practical psychic you will ever meet.
- I read scientific studies for work and pleasure, and I know what constitutes a ‘good’ study with statistically significant findings.
Now, where was I? Oh yes, dieting.
“Dieting” doesn’t really work if you’ve been overweight for more than a few months, and there is a scientific, study-backed reason for that.
In the last 5-10 years, our understanding of weight and metabolism has been almost completely turned on its head. I’ve taken some of these key findings and developed a new way of approaching weight loss. Two of the most important new discoveries:
Scientific studies have shown that cutting calories slows your metabolism, so you burn fewer calories, and remain in stasis. The body doesn’t like change, and it will fight to stay the same weight (causing brain fog and fatigue in the process).
Studies have also shown that if you are in metabolic defense mode (i.e. your metabolic hormones and neurotransmitters are out of balance) you will not lose weight. It doesn’t matter what diet you try. Your body has the same metabolic profile as a starving person and it responds by conserving every single calorie.
I’ve figured out a way to use a combination of the latest metabolic science and energy healing to get your body out of metabolic defense mode and back into a healthy, balanced state so that you lose weight quickly and naturally.
Is it easy? Nope. Does it take time? Yep. Will you need support? Probably.
But I’ve lost 40 pounds in 5 months. I don’t feel hungry, dizzy, cold, or spacey. In fact, I have more energy and more mental clarity now than I did before. I’m getting results and finally feeling in control of my weight, which makes sticking with it easy.
Imagine what your life will be like when you do this too:
Knowing exactly how to eat in order to bring your weight back to a healthy level because you’re eating in alignment with your metabolism
Having a metabolism that works like it’s supposed to, telling you when and what to eat when it needs food, and effortlessly letting go of excess fat
Never feeling hungry or deprived and eating any food you like (with a little planning)
Finding a way out of the shame and blame cycle (because you’ll finally understand how to manage this undiagnosed medical issue that you’ve had for years)
Having more energy and fewer mood swings through managing your metabolic hormones and gut microbiome
Having the confidence of knowing you can control your weight and know exactly what you need to do lose all the weight you want
What Clients Are Saying
Before Megan’s program, I was feeling negative and worried I would never lose the weight and almost hopeless, sad that anything that I was trying was not changing things very much at all. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I successfully lost weight in my early 30’s and still went up and down, on no sugar, weight watchers, mindfulness, clean eating. I have spent probably thousands looking for answers. Now I feel so hopeful!!! I was so worried that my last stubborn weight gain was more than I had been, and with age would never change. Now I’m positive I can make the needed changes and slowly lose and be able to maintain with some room for tiny indulgences. I could not have done this without this program and your help.
I love working with Megan! She's insightful, knowledgeable, approachable and fun. She's got a great approach to weight loss with the right combination of mindset, science, intuition and coaching. I'm so glad I took this program!
Honest to God, I was so close to not doing this program because I was thinking “not another diet” and the mind games around dieting. Ugh. But this is easy. I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything. And my “hangry” moments are gone. It’s unbelievable. It’s been the biggest revelation. It’s been fantastic for me. Fantastic.
So what is this program exactly?
3 Month Reclaim Your Metabolism Group Program
- Scientifically-backed methods for weight loss
- How and when to eat to reset your body’s set point hormones (you’ll be losing weight without hunger or brain fog in no time!)
- Accountability support & intuitive troubleshooting, so we find what works for your body and life
- Healing sessions to address the physical, physiological, emotional and mindset issues that have been preventing your body from being at it’s natural weight
Here’s what’s on our schedule:
Pre-session homework: Start with Why
-Let’s look at why you want to lose weight and make a plan to set you up for success
Part 1: Laying the foundation: How & what to eat to permanently change your metabolism
– Find the culprits for what are causing metabolic imbalance (and cravings!)
Part 2: What’s happening in your brain when you feel hungry & how to bio-hack it
-Come up with your personal eating plan that is in alignment with your body, so you rewire your brain to feel less hungry
Part 3: Emotional eating
-Examine your motivations behind eating and use tools and tricks to only eat when you’re hungry for food (Sounds so simple right? But we all know it’s not.)
Part 4: What to do when it gets hard!
-Make peace with yourself, what you are eating, and shed the guilt over what you can’t control
Here’s what you get when you join the program:
- Three months of group coaching, cheerleading, and accountability so you can learn everything you need to know to lose weight and get as much support as you need along the way
- Three one-on-one energy healing sessions tailored to your body’s needs so that you can finally get a metabolism that WORKS!
- Easy-to -follow instruction sheets on exactly what you need to eat, so that this plan is a no brainer (there’s not a ton of foods you can’t eat, so it’s easy to follow)
- Simple, easy to use brain hacks to shift your emotions around food, dieting and weight so that you don’t have to agonize about food ever again
- Tools for deeper emotional work so that you can finally stop the shame and blame cycle around weight and body image
- A private Facebook group so you can ask me questions, get support during tough times, and share wins with the group
- Access to me anytime through Voxer or email for the duration of the program
This program can help you lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life. And the rest of your life starts RIGHT NOW.
Ready to find out more? Let’s chat so that I can to make sure this program will work for you and help you lose the weight, for good.
Next Group Round: Spring 2020
Apply Now For Individual Coaching
I’ve lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks! The most valuable part of this program is the simplicity of it. I’ve heard of keto and Paleo and while it’s appealing because I like eating meat the complexity stopped me before I even tried it. I just don’t want my life to revolve around food anymore. I’ve got more interesting things to think about. The personal touch and ability to contact you was very valuable.
I’ve changed my mindset and am ready for success and longer term results. I lost more weight than I had in years and even though I have a ways to go, I feel like I will get there.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve tried every diet imaginable. Why is this one different?
It’s different for two main reasons. First is that the scientific findings about weight and metabolism have changed significantly in the past 10 years, but doctors and weight loss programs haven’t caught up, so they’re still recommending the same thing they recommended 15 years ago. This program takes these new discoveries and implements them NOW so that you can lose more weight more easily, and keep it off for good. The second is that you get personalized, 1:1 energy healing sessions with me. This ensures that we are addressing your body with its own specific needs and imbalances so that your metabolism can finally work properly and return you to a healthy weight.
This seems really expensive for a weight loss program.
I get it, it’s a big chunk of change. But this program includes something you won’t get from any weight loss coach or eating plan — individual sessions with me, a medical intuitive and energy healer who has over 10 years of experience healing tricky medical issues. I can use my healing techniques to repair aspects of your metabolism that no doctor or medical test could even identify, let alone treat. My individual sessions are $250, so this alone is a $750 value, built right into the program.
And tell me, what is it worth for you to finally get out of the cycle of dieting and know you are 100% in control of how much you weigh? TBH, the freedom you’ll have from the mental gymnastics you do every day around food, eating, and the scale is worth the price alone. And looking cute in those jeans is an added bonus.
How much have you spent on other diet books, health coaches, gym memberships, supplements, or weight loss programs over the years? One client said she had spent almost $10,000 the previous year and ended up only 15 lbs lighter than she started. She lost another 15 lbs in just 6 weeks with me and is continuing to lose more and more (and keep it off!)!
How do I know this program is right for me?
This program isn’t right for everyone, which I why I want to talk to you before you join. I don’t want anyone spending money on another weight loss program that won’t work for them. Generally, I can tell you that this will be right for you if you can identify with most of the following:
- Have tried multiple weight loss programs and haven’t been able to lose it and/or keep it off
- Are more than 30 lbs overweight
- Have had a challenge with staying slim since your teens or 20s
- Have become heavier and heavier as you get older
- Feel like even if you eat almost nothing, you’ll still gain weight. (Before I fixed my metabolism, my boyfriend used to joke that I could most likely survive for an entire month on one potato and not lose weight. Honestly, I don’t know that he was wrong about that.)
Please book a call if you’re still not sure if it’s right for you. I want to work with very specific people because I know for those folks, this will change their entire frickin’ life. Book a call to find out if you’re one of them.
I don’t want to be hungry or feel restricted all the time. I’ve been dieting my whole life and I’m over it. Will I feel hungry or deprived?
You get to eat whenever you feel hungry and your body needs fuel. You can eat almost everything you want on a daily basis, and can even have the things that aren’t on your eating plan when you want to. Seriously, I want food and eating to stop being the enemy for you. Food is vital for your body and you should eat it!
When are the group coaching calls? Do I have to be there in person each week?
The calls will take place on Mondays at 2pm PST. (Click here to see what that is in your local time zone.) We’ll meet every Monday for 4 weeks starting January 20th, then every other Monday after that for the duration of the 3 months.
All calls will be recorded and emailed out the next day, so you can listen (or re-listen) whenever it’s convenient for you. If you have questions after listening, you can always contact me and I’ll get back to you asap.
I’ve never tried energy healing and I don’t know that I believe in it. Will it still work?
Yep. Still works 😉 You don’t have to believe in it, but I’ll bet that you’re convinced after a few sessions. Personally, I used to think that it was horse-hooey and most likely just the placebo effect working on gullible people. Until I tried it myself. It was so convincing that I became a practitioner. How’s that for a change of heart?
I'm injured or have a chronic illness and can't exercise. Is there an exercise component to this program?
No, exercise is not required for this program. If you are already exercising, I encourage you too continue, but there is no specific exercise compenent to thsis program.
Ready to get started?
Click here to book a consult and let’s get you the answers you’re looking for.
I had given up in the last 10 years. I had resigned myself to feeling awful in my body and avoiding mirrors and living in yoga pants. I tried all the diets in my teens and 20s, and gave it one more go in my 30s. I just couldn’t take the exhaustive energy only to lose the fight. Dieting to me is the constant thinking about what I can and cannot eat. When and how much. It’s boring and exhausting. This is just the opposite. I don’t have to think about it. I have more freedom and ability to eat what and when I feel like it within easy boundaries.
I never realized it, but I was moody angry whenever my belly wasn’t full. And over the years it took more and more food to make me full. I would double down if I knew it would be hours until I could eat again. My energy was on a roller coaster. Almost immediately after starting this program, I discovered hunger. And hunger is really not that bad. Especially because it’s actually infrequent. And when it happens I understand it if for what it is – my body’s signal for fuel. Not something to try to push away because it isn’t time. Not something to battle because I already ate too many calories. I have more energy – mental and physical!
I was feeling frustrated, defeated and even angry. I had tried so many different approaches to weight loss – paleo, gluten-free, combo of IF and carb cycling and workouts – with little success on my own. I had success working with functional medicine docs in the past but one year I spent over 10K out of pocket with that doc between doctor’s appointments, testing and supplements (at about $500/month) which is simply not sustainable. Now I feel more in control. I don’t feel restricted. I know that I can make choices that ensure my health and wellness but also allow me to enjoy life.
Megan, you helped change my life around weight loss and food. I feel empowered and motivated to heal my hormones. Thank you so much!!!
Have more questions?
Click here to schedule a consult call and I’ll answer all of your Q’s!